CL Education Center
1. Location : Dongjinro 21boen-gil, Jinhae-gu, Changwon-si, Gyungnam, South Korea (Costal City , Quiet, beautiful city near Busan)
1) students: kindergarten ~ elementary school
2) teachers: currently 5 native teachers, 30 Korean teachers
(including 10 Korean English teachers)
3) 3 acres size, grass playgrounds, beautiful ponds, big classrooms
4) Free Meal: free meals to be provided for all staff in the cafeteria
3. General working conditions
1) Period of contract: 1 year
2) salary: 2.1~2.2 million Korean Won (negotiable)
3) Teaching hours: 120 hours per month, 6~8 hours a day
4) Overtime pay: 20,000 KW per actual teaching hour over 120 teaching hours
5) Type of students: Kindergarten in the morning and Elementary students in the afternoon.
6) Working Hour :10:00~7:00, differs to the days of a week (Finish time: 5:40~7:20)
7) Medical Insurance, National Pension (50% paid by employer)
8) Airfare: a free round trip ticket for the teacher in his/her departure.
9) Housing: Single. A furnished single apartment within 5~10 minutes walking distance from the school, air-conditioning, TV & VTR, Bed, Cooking utensils, etc.
10) Severance pay: 1 month salary after completion of 1 year contract
11) Vacation: 10 days a year including company designated vacation days, plus 11-15 Korean national holidays spread throughout a year
12) Others : Visit homepage: www.cl-edu.co.kr or blog.naver.com/chinhaecl for better view of school
– Need to have desire to teach and to get along with children.
– Cooperative & flexible attitude with other teachers.
– TESOL or TEFL Certificate is preferred
– Contact Youngme Song with recent photo pictures and resume
* e-mail: [email protected]
* Phone: 82-55-544-4201~4
* Fax : 82-55-544-4200 (in Korea 055-544-4201~4)
* Cell phone : 010-7294-4909
** One of our active teachers will be assigned to provide further information after general terms are agreed and to give train apart from the orientation given by the school.