Find the latest English language teaching job opportunities from around the world and online.
English teaching opportunities in kindergartens and schools in Ukraine at Apex EducationJob Type: Full Time | Location: Kyiv, UkraineDescription:
Apex Education is looking for qualified and experienced teachers to provide English classes in kindergartens and schools in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Role and responsibilities:
– teach the syllabus provided
– participate in monthly training workshops and meetings
– communicate regularly with our office
– participate in retention activities (Halloween, Christmas, etc)
Salary and benefits
– competitive hourly rate based on experience and interview performance **
– welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
– ongoing training in a group setting
– flight reimbursement after completion of a one year contract
– visa support (obtaining a residence card and working permit after completion of a 30 day probation period)
** Within the initial 30 day probation period, we guarantee a minimum of 25000 UAH (approx. USD $1000). After completing the probation period we offer 400-450 UAH per hour (depending on performance) and with a guaranteed minimum of 15 working hours per week, and the possibility of up to 30 hours per week.
– Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland and Australia
– In-classroom experience with Young Learners of at least one year
– CELTA, TESOL or equivalent
– BA degree
– Police clearance check
– Verifiable references
How to apply
Please ensure that you meet the requirements above, and then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are only able to consider candidates from the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland and Australia.Learn more about Apex EducationYou do not have permission to view this form.