Find the latest English language teaching job opportunities from around the world and online.
Female teachers needed urgently, Native Speakers or Saudis Nationals at Al Khaleej Training and EducationJob Type: Full Time | Location: Saudi Arabia Description:
Al Khaleej Training and Education is looking for 30 female teachers for a new and exciting project, the PNU project. Our company is expanding and we need Native Speakers and Saudi Nationals to fill the positions. The position details are as follows:
For the Saudi teachers 8000 SR for BA ($2,132 USD) , and 10000 SR for MA ($2,666 USD) .
For native teachers between 12500 ($3,332 USD) and 13500 SR ($3,600) according to qualifications .
The salaries include the housing and transportation.
· Medical insurance .
· Annual vacation .
· Updated CV with reference.
· Bachelor degree + Academic Transcript.
· Master’s degree + Academic Transcript.
· Teaching certificate if the major is not in TESOL. It should be either CELTA , or TEFL “ in-class and accredited” .
· Any extra qualifications (if exist).
· Academic IELTS certificate (for Saudi teachers ) overall 6.5 and not less than 6.0 in each skill .
· ID copy
· Experience letters.
· A video or Audio recording that answers the following questions :
1. Brief introduction about yourself, qualification, experience and your interest in teaching.
2. Have aspects of your teaching changed through the years?
3. What course books have you experienced to teach? What are your findings?
4. What age and level of students have you taught? Describe your experience.
5. Have you taught English for academic purposes? Explain.
6. Do you find teaching beginners difficult?
7. How many sections would you divide your lesson plan into? Elaborate.
Fill the 2 links below the application process :
1. The assessment: https://egrid.epg-project.eu/en/profile/ens
2. Application form
Email the application to: [email protected]